About Me

Elsa Anu

Author Bio

Elsaanu yes this is the name I had given to my blogs  as an author,because I liked the name .In which Anu is my name and Elsa is the name of my favorite cartoon character.


 Elsa is the character of movie Frozen. It was really a good movie I just loved it. Elsa of this movie is a motivating character for girls that they should not depend on others .Elsa make me learn live the life bold and bloom. Whatever happened you can’t handle just let it go.


 





Let it go –this is one of my best songs, it is really awesome. This song will sure make you live bold and bloom.  Some of lines from this song: Let it go, can’t hold it back anymore and here I stand and here I stay the cold never bothered me anyway.







Don’t let them in don’t let them see be the good girl you always have to be, conceal don’t feel , don’t let them know while now they know…let it go….
So, girls should stand on her feet and do not remain depended on others. And one more thing that girl should be like butterfly, attractive and hard to catch. This was all for behind the name Elsa.
Now about I just want to tell you that my name is Anuradha, my friends called me Anu .Similar like most of the girls I am also a daydreamer, friends before I say something I want to tell you that dreaming is not bad one must dream as she or he could. Always be positive, dreaming helps to reach them fast.










I keep faith in god and myself. For me success mantra of life is doing hard work. One should face their fear. We should have good hobbies which could make us happy and stress free like I had got many hobbies dancing, reading, designing, cooking and many more. One should be creative.


I also want to share something interesting thing to you all that I loved writing but didn’t write this year i started writing while traveling in metro sitting peacefully in girls couch and writing the thoughts and lines striking the mind. Writting your thoughts helps you a lot it ,it lowers down stress and also improve your English.

So , friends I will try to write best and interesting articles,to you all.

That’s all about me , which I want to make you familiar with. 




Comments

Like My Facebook Page

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Hackers of the World and What They are Doing Now?

Health, Wealth and Time – That’s All, What We Need

Come Out