Keep that in mind

Today life makes me agree many things. Among them one was that everything happens according to time and situation. Whatever you will do depends on time and situation. So, few months ago I used to do job where they had newly done step up so for few days there was much less load of work you can say like no work you just need to visit and do nothing. And one thing more there was full free internet access.
I try to become positive person most of time but let me tell you there is always negative side of everything. So, being much nicer or good had also disadvantages and you better know it. So, what happens then as I tried to be positive, a positive idea strikes my mind why not to get more positive using the internet. For me that month was like trying to be a person full of positivity’s. So, I did  YouTube search simply for positive videos somewhere in the suggestions I get a video of Sandeep Maheswari. It make me  remember a speech I had listen somewhere and find this guy very motivational from there it it got included in my wish list that whenever I will get  time I will try to watch out most of his videos. So, I became excited to know about him and one thing got cut from my wish list.
I just did Google search for Sandeep Maheswari from there I came know most of the things about him.

So, as you can guess I watched his many videos. I will not lie he is really amazing and wise man. His speeches are really motivating. I had seen his many videos that month related to my interested topics.
What I did then I just picked up some of his points to help out in my career. As, we know perfection doesn’t exist what we can do is just efforts towards the success and surely we will grab it keep faith.
Everyone is unique and just need to show the potentials. I will suggest you to have a learning nature. Well, in this huge world there are unlimited things to know, to see, to do and to learn. And having learning nature helps you a lot. Just explore the world and try to know everything it will make you realize the worth of life.

From one thing I will agree whatever you command your brain he does only that. You can have two point of view for that one in a commanding way say for a example if you want to drink juice you will command according to that and the another one is in way thinking emotionally or mentally  for example  when we was sitting alone in leisure time it totally depends on  you whatever you will command your brain it will do for you. If, you want to feel sad it will make you feel, if you want to happy it will also do it and many ideas will strike your mind.
Always try to feel happy nothing is hard. Just command the brain it will do. As, I does it mostly in case of taking wiser decision where I had to make me listen my mind not heart.
We all are familiar with the phrase that empty mind is devil’s house. So, it better to make the mind filled with good thoughts and knowledge. And you will find its positive impacts on your life and it is guaranteed.
Todays, world it’s normal to have stressed life but it is all in your mind, it’s all because of you. You just need to decide what you want.
It is important to remain happy whether you find it in dancing, singing, writing, cooking anything just go for it.  Remaining happy is good for health. You can have a look at my Feel  happywith Anu blog to know more.





Comments

Like My Facebook Page

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Hackers of the World and What They are Doing Now?

Health, Wealth and Time – That’s All, What We Need

Come Out