The Beard Boy - For them who love to have beard


Beard Boy

Image result for chris evan in beard

A boy found loved with his beard,
had numbers of a relationship broken yet no fear,
looking for someone who can understand his fear,

Image result for chris evan in beard

The boy with beard having dashing look,
 finding heer with an awesome look.

Related image

Met a girl one day at social media,
Gossips becomes stronger them within year,
Words within silence between them could be heard,
 He was the one smarty with the beard.

Image result for chris evan in beard


Words from author—
Hi friends! Hope you enjoyed this simple and short poem.
One of my Indian friends asked me to write a poem having very simple English words to crack. 
So here is my poem The Beard Boy, the unique thing about this poem is that it got a fusion of some popular Hindi words like Heer to make its level up. Keep reading my blogs. I will happy to write more.
Comment below, if you like the poems and blogs of Feel happy with Anu.


Comments

Like My Facebook Page

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Hackers of the World and What They are Doing Now?

Health, Wealth and Time – That’s All, What We Need

Come Out