No more Agni Pariksha Anymore - The Fire Test

Every girl should read it atleast once. 

Why Agni Pariksha? Said Kiara - It is the 21th Century.

Now No more Agni Pariksha.

Related imageWhy did Kiara said this let’s know about it?

Before starting, have a quick glance at term Agni Pariksha – It’s a word mainly known with the Hindu Epic Ramayana; where Agni means Fire and Pariksha means Test. Where Sita had to give a test by sitting on Fire.  

Kiara was misunderstood for something which she didn’t did.

The person who says her his good friend had blamed her this.
Actually, he had heard about it from somewhere.

Kiara said really you mean that I did it?

He said yes I know you can and I don’t need any explanations.

Then she said –
I am not giving any explanations nor do I want to give any of them for the things which I didn’t did.

What I concluded that I am right and I don’t have any fear. 
It’s your problem, it’s your misunderstanding…..

I am not going to waste any of my time to collect the proofs. It’s your time to collect proves if you really want to clear the misunderstandings or else leave you are free, no pressure, no regrets dear so-called friend.

Why Agni Pariksha, it’s your time now. 

And I am 100% assure that your all blame will turn wrong,

I don’t worry how much time it will take a month, year. Or years…..

But sorry Dear, in this short life still numbers of flavors yet remaining to get tasted.

Be proud to be Girl, don’t sacrifice yourself wastefully….
Be confidence and enough to say…

I am a Girl,
I am Smart and
I am Strong…
And I can do anything….


Written By-
Anuradha Bose

Have a look on Another Cute Story -

The Cute Christmas Story

Comments

Like My Facebook Page

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Hackers of the World and What They are Doing Now?

Health, Wealth and Time – That’s All, What We Need

Come Out