That Strange Girl – With Perplexing Symptoms

That Strange Girl – With Perplexing Symptoms

It is not about who is strange boys or girls? Anyone can be strange or weird whether it’s a boy or girl. But I am going to tell you about one strange girl with I met in this very year as my co-worker. The most bizarre thing I found in her was attacks? Wondering which one, don’t worry they can be categorized as normal one.

Image result for girl shutterstock
As heart patients get heart attacks, or the mental patients get the mental attacks. This girl got contradictory attacks which I entitled as Music attacks. And the strangest thing about this perplexing attack is that it is dangerous for those who are seeing this instead for those who are having it. It can be elucidated as suddenly got excited and start crooning lyrics irrespective of environment that where someone is sitting whether it is workplace or home, that so using different pitches and sound.

This perplexing music attack tends to comes usually but get noticed to me some days before when I met up by an instance. I was working on my system with full concentration like yeah! I have to gonna do it! Yeah good! Make it more good, type inspiration. Suddenly I could hear a sound like heeah-hu-haww-heyy-la-lalala in a pitch similar to the song can be heard in a horror movie. And literally it makes me scared; you can imagine how was the experience when I heard this sound suddenly while doing something with full focus. 

She doesn’t have a bad voice but yet humming suddenly and yes with a discrete pitch which can be scary, annoying and loving too, can distraught anyone. But don’t worry now I got the potential to bear it by enjoying the thing and researching it in more detail.

And whenever she does so in the office usually an earphone is plugged in her ear, all the colleagues used to laugh, making her give us a questioning expression being unknown with the fact. Actually, the voice is not a problem changing pitch is. Hehehehehehe………..

This thing makes me remind of one advertisement in which, a friend ask his friend to listen to his recorded voice when used to warble while plugging his ears with the headphones. Its, totally fine after all these types of characteristics help us to classify people around us.

Well, numbers of perplexing symptoms can be found with her. Sometimes her actions and word make me feel proud motivating me towards women empowerment, asking for their rights and opposing against the wrong going on things. But in a meanwhile, her perplexing actions also make me abstain from ongoing motivating thoughts in my mind.


Do you know what she teaches me? I learned with her that be what you are, not that world want you to be. Try to find out positivity everywhere, and you know that you will definitely find it where ever you want to. 



Check Out my new poem  People with Ego 

Comments

Like My Facebook Page

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Hackers of the World and What They are Doing Now?

Health, Wealth and Time – That’s All, What We Need

Come Out