My trip to Jim Corbett


22 March 2018 -  the day of the journey
9: 18 A.M.

Today I am so excited as this is going to be my 1st trip of life, without any of family member accompanying me. Even in the excitement, I had slept last night around 3 A. M. that no doubt is quite late.
All check, everything Mumma now it’s time to go see you again on Sunday morning, I said smiling at my Mom. As in Delhi the level of pollution usually remains at peak, I covered myself fully by wearing cottony – comfortable clothes, so that it could provide me ease during the journey to the Corbett Forest resort. I never went outside Delhi and except Kolkata. Although I haven't travel far.I like traveling as I do it daily in Delhi for job and education purpose.

Completely new view to see, numbers of things to explore, jungle safari… Watching tiger or lion in real. However we are already apprised by one of our team member with the fact that you are not going to see any animal at the time, you all had planned to visit. But then also, we were excited with a little hope to see the beautiful wild creatures live. Numbers of things were going in my mind unstoppably. It is a girl outing in resort present in Ramnagar. My train in around 4 P.M. And I am out of the house before 9 as today I have to the office for some hours.  And then, we all are going to enjoy a lot. I am really worried about getting nauseous, as I am going to travel by train after many years. Now enough hmmm... take a long breath inside don’t think much said my inner voice. I then said hmmm... Let’s wait for the miracles to happen. 


7:04 PM
Traveling by train to Rampur, so tired and sleepy, today for the 1st time I sat in the Delhi metro airport express line too. It was so amazing to experience the metro is designed taking the concept of the foreign metro. After it we came to old Delhi Metro Station waited there so long, after hours of time lag I finally get into the train which called chair-car for the very first time - Uttrakhand Sampark Kranti. From starting it was moving and slowly and stopped at several stops and it is really irritating we already tired. It was around 6:50 P. M the train finally wedged the speed. Hoping to reach the resort soon before I sleep on the train most probably in the lap my companion. Let see what will happen next. 


12:12 A.M.


While sleeping and listening music in the resort room, I am penning down about the spent hours in the l0ng journey... Soon we get down on the train. A bus came to pick us around 10:10 pm
then, we went through the roads between the jungle and it was so amazing. Those night views were so pleasing, all just remained captured to my memories forever.
Finally, we reached up to resort very tiredly leaving the city pollution behind. The air smells so pleasant and flowery. We ate our dinner, explore up the things and comfort available in the do gossips, roam whole resort and then we went to sleep.

24 March, 2018, 9:44 P. M.

I am sitting in the Corbett Link Park train, relaxing and waiting for the train to start. Today the day was so amazing, we started our adventures day with the safari in the very early and cold morning in the jeep. Sorry friends, can’t write more so tired today.
26 March, 9:07 A.M. 


Again traveling, but this time to the office via metro. Finally, I got time to write more about my stupendous journey to Uttrakhand - Jim Corbett. We stayed at Corbett Forest Resort. It was a two night and 2-day stay. I was paired with two amazing companions of my office. Our tuning was best among the rest. Everyone has taken care of each other in the entire tour. Might be, we were among those who enjoyed the trip most, from safari, DJ to swimming.


At 25 March our day was full of the journey. From the very morning around 5:40 A. M. We started our journey. First, we went for Jungle Safari to Jim Corbett national park. Although it was already predicted that there is no chance to see tiger and elephant this time. Then also we were waiting for a miracle happens, might be luck turns on to our side this time. Wow! The landscape was amazing. We three were in the deep forest and traveling in the jeep for the first time. We crossed fingers and said please, please, tiger show your face, elephant show yourself. Isn’t they sound like a celebrity for whom we were waiting eagerly for only one glimpse, hahhahaha.

 But all hope flies off in vain. We saw beautiful nature views, mountains trees beautiful rivers with pebbles arrangements adding charm to the views. We did photography, how one could forget about selfie on this trip?, so we did that too.
We roam in the forest for about of 2 hours. It was bad luck as we couldn't see tiger and elephant which were looking for. Might be it was good as in the jungle they can attack us. We finally said that whatever God does, does for good. Yes, we have seen animals in the safari, we did see deer, wild hen or say it a wild roaster, monkeys, peacock and costly Sal trees whose 1 log could cost up to 1 lakh. So, we did see animals what if we didn’t see tiger we will in the zoo. Hehehehe…….

After arriving back to resort we did our breakfast. Get freshen up and some of the girls did swimming however we preferred photoshoot and rest. After that, we did lunch and rest. Within hours we went for Jim Corbett eco-park to see the beautiful Corbett falls. 

Nature is the best healer. The air pleasantly not just touched us, it touched our souls too. I can hear the sound of the waterfall.  It was really provided a great relief that we need badly in this busy life, a natural stress buster.
 We all with the group of 32 girls in total took selfies and photos then we went to the Jim Corbett museum too. The Jim Corbett museum was actually the house of Jim Corbett and now was under forest department. We saw the list of tigers, i.e. man-eaters he hunted, his history, his gun, etc. The anchor of Bharat News TV was also with us who had taken interview throughout for our trip. Then we went back to our resort and we were asked for rest as we are going to leave for Delhi. After relaxing we took our items of luggage to the dining hall did dinner there and went to the Railway Station.

Before 10 we sat on the train and reached Delhi sharp at 4:19 early morning. We waited there for 30 mins more as metro starts at 5 A.M. morning. At 5 we went to the metro up to 8 everyone reached up their destination including me. Once I reached home I freshen up had breakfast and went to the sleep as I was so tired and next day I had the office.

Nope, this blog didn’t end here, although I know it is long ….hehehe
I bring you down a sweet small poem which strikes on my mind while this long journey I ever had, hope friends you are going to love it.

So, before the day I die
Let me touch the skies
Roam all places of the world, its fine
You could see the beautiful world where it lies
And traveling to the highs
While listening to my favorite songs
Ah ha ha all my favorite songs…

I would like to feel holy divine
All these before the day I die
You know life is too short to hate
And it is assured to make mistakes
So, taste all the flavors of life
So, before the day I die
Let me touch the skies
While listening to my favorite songs
Ah ha ha all my favorite songs…


Comments

Like My Facebook Page

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Hackers of the World and What They are Doing Now?

Health, Wealth and Time – That’s All, What We Need

Come Out