worst day ever




The boy with the yellow shirt
I seriously never thought of it .That this will ever happen to me it’s all happen at
9 June 2017.

Everything happen to me this day was seriously bad and the thing was my birthday is coming on 11 June, but was not excited for my birthday because  my father was not with me .
He had died in 2003 when I was so small he used to celebrate my birthday with bash but after his death my mom tried her best to celebrate my birthday so that I got the happiness, but I am never excited for my birthday after my father had gone. for this birthday I had thought not much but seriously after things happens to me on this day had ruin my mood badly that it will take much time to get back in some good mood.

              People love to become happy, but I got fear and worry because whenever some happiness comes in my life it is snatched away from me somehow also it hurts me a lot. So, I just started remaining far away from all happiness because I know it will be taken from me and will hurt me a lot, but I tried to remain happy and keep smiling forcefully because I don’t want people to become unhappy from me and hence I keep smiling I think people like me because I keep on smiling, and I will  also it’s good for your health.

 
                      Don’t know what god want from me, I had read                            somewhere that whatever god does he does for a reason,

                            Life is gifted to us in order to complete some   motives and don’t know for which motive my life is  been . I will not regret that life is beautiful but it’s full of both sorrow and happiness. Those people are really lucky who’s live had more happiness than sorrow.
                Also someone had told me that god had some great plans for me, just wandering see what really it is, after doing struggles which are like never ending and still continuing.

      
   The day 9 June, 2017 the month of birthday.
               So, basically I have seen that in this month my examinations like entrance exams, college exam falls so this month also my exams were going on, and I had never thought of giving two exams in a day one on morning and other on evening.
 I had told you in this day all the things happened to me all were like that I cannot imagine except getting agreed with the line anything can happen anytime.

               Two exams a day it was not a great issue for me I am a type of girl who loved to get experienced and also love to take challenges. This doesn’t bother me. But the bad thing than just happened while coming back to home. actually I had to come through crossing foot bridge of ANAND VIHAR ISBT, the  time I was crossing the bridge was noon  and not many people were there as usually it gets. Bad luck was that day elevators were also not working. I just taken stairs to walk, my mom taught me to keep the bag at front so that  the things protected from stolen, but that day as I was much tired  from  the exams also as I had seen very less people on the way and my  bag was heavy I had taken bag on my back.


 I keep on walking suddenly I looked  at back for something then what I saw is a black colored man wearing yellow t-shirt was standing on my back, than thought came in mind that why not to check my bag.
               Do you know what happened I came to know that my mobile had stolen and the boy vanished?


              While complaining this in police station I came to know that few minutes ago another phone was taken away by the same boy. This was not enough while going to home I came to know to accidents one on highway and another near the home where a boy has been  crushed under the car and fighting for his life. Seriously what more bad news I can get …


               My day had not yet ends it was evening .As I had lost all my contacts I need to issue a same number sim I blocked my number and for the new sim I visited idea store sim were finished there I went to other there also finished then went to last one left I went there but he had power off all the systems. Bad luck.



               I will be met so much worst experiences and this would ever      happen to me I never thought. Don’t know why this  happened to me, I just pray to god that this type of day  never ever come in someone’s life.


             Really a worst day spent and hence a one more great  experience  added to my life. Wandering how my  birthday is going to be………………………..





Comments

Like My Facebook Page

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Hackers of the World and What They are Doing Now?

Health, Wealth and Time – That’s All, What We Need

Come Out